Our Salesforce practice works on client-facing solutions using Salesforce Experience Cloud - with a heavy focus on LWR-based builds - using custom JS web components as well as off the shelf LWC components.
We work on complex projects where integration with multiple target and source systems such as SAP, PIM, DAM, and email platforms, is required via varying transport methods, for example, event-based, REST, ETL
What we're looking for
- Substantial IT experience with at least 5+ years Salesforce project development experience
- Strong Salesforce customisation and configuration experience in at least 2 or more of the following: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities, and Knowledge
- Hands-on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customisations, using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled, and Batch classes.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse IDE)
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth, and Single Sign-On.
- Writing SQL Queries, stored procedures, DTSs, SSIS
- Implementation of relational database concepts and database design
- Integrating disparate database systems and maintaining the interfaces between them
- Supporting users in the use of database-driven applications
- Perform data entry, data management, and pricing calculations
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications
- Salesforce Administrator certification (essential)
- Salesforce Developer Certified (essential)
- Experience/understanding of Apex/Visualforce (essential)
Aside from all the perks every DCX-er gets
, you’ll also receive:
- Personal budget to spend on conferences, courses & certificates
- Access to online learning platforms
- Additional accessories for your computer
- Office in the heart of Wroclaw, Poland and in the heart of the Karkonosze – Jelenia Góra