The role requires an ability to stretch from thinking conceptually through to design execution.
We're always on the look-out for outstanding design and creative experts to join our award-winning studio – whether you are at the beginning of your career or have some strong experience under your belt. If you have a can-do attitude, an eye for design, and a desire to deliver brilliant experiences, then get in touch.
- Demonstrate strong technical design skills across different mediums / channels to deliver to the agreed brief, producing visuals for pitch work/creative development activity, design adapts and final artwork for the agreed outputs to brief in both print and digital formats
- Have the ability to think through client challenges and design innovative and creative solutions
- Have the capacity to build a detailed knowledge of client branding, templates, assets, and design solutions that fit within or stretch the brand architecture
- Support the wider team (including designers, planners, account managers) on the development of communication, messaging, style, design, typography, images, and colour. Engage with clients as required.
- Contribute to the development of award-winning work
- Be experienced in using the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, but with awareness of After Effects). Knowledge of Figma and Adobe XD are useful.
- Be comfortable with supporting art-working projects alongside full creative design and conceptual projects
What we're looking for
- Demonstrable design and creative skills, across brand, campaign, and digital executions (and physical as required) with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills communicating at a senior level internally and with clients and prospects
- Strong organisational and time management skills, filing, and versioning imagery and artwork
- The ability to be dynamic and flexible; responding well to changing priorities from different sources
- A positive mindset, a can-do-attitude, personal drive, and motivation to succeed
- Characteristics of a natural team player with an ability to build strong relationships and engage with team members and clients
- The ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Qualifications at BA (Hons) level in Design or similar
- A minimum of 3 years of experience of an agency or design team environment