As a Designer (mid-level), you will be a key member of the design team, working across a range of client design challenges spanning brand, campaign, brochure design, and digital executions.
The role requires an ability to stretch from thinking conceptually through to design execution.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate strong technical design skills across different mediums/channels to deliver to the agreed brief, producing visuals for pitch work/creative development activity, design adapts and final artwork for the agreed outputs to brief in both print and digital formats
- Have the ability to think through client challenges and design innovative and creative solutions
- Have the capacity to build a detailed knowledge of client branding, templates, assets, and design solutions that fit within or stretch the brand architecture
- Support the wider team (including designers, planners, account managers) on the development of communication, messaging, style, design, typography, images, and colour. Engage with clients as required.
- Contribute to the development of award-winning work
- Be experienced in using the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, but with awareness of After Effects). Knowledge of Figma and Adobe XD are useful.
- Be comfortable with supporting art-working projects alongside full creative design and conceptual projects
We're looking for someone with:
- Demonstrable design and creative skills, across brand, campaign, and digital executions (and physical as required) with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills communicating at a senior level internally and with clients and prospects
- Strong organisational and time management skills, filing, and versioning imagery and artwork
- The ability to be dynamic and flexible; responding well to changing priorities from different sources
- A positive mindset, a can-do-attitude, personal drive, and motivation to succeed
- Characteristics of a natural team player with an ability to build strong relationships and engage with team members and clients
- The ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Qualifications at BA (Hons) level in Design or similar
- A minimum of 3 years of experience of an agency or design team environment